First day of April in black & white

1 Apr

Great start of the week fashiongals :)

Image

This is one of my looks during Athens fashionweek: super comfortable, all about contrasts and details. The perfect outfit for a day till night out with friends a.k.a. lunch with friends and fashionweek after party :)

Black and white: one of the most chic kind of looks. Even cooler when enriched by details. The chosen location for this shooting? Plaka area also known as “Neighbourhood of the Gods”, with a breathtaking view on the Acropolis.

What do you think of this look?

Xx Loukianna

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

I was wearing:

Zara blazer, coated jeans and flats

Michael Kors “Hamilton” black tote

Ray-ban wayfarers

Accesorize rings

xrsnthy evil eye bracelet

About these ads

12 Responses to “First day of April in black & white”

1. Chrysanthi April 2, 2014 at 9:46 pm #

This look is one of my favorites!!!It is classy and ideal for every occasion!!!The shoes definitely steal the show!!!

2. Stiene Saenen (@voguesuit) April 3, 2014 at 8:05 pm #

I love your blazer and the bag!
    So chique, you look great! x

• thefashiongalsblog April 4, 2014 at 9:33 am #

Thank u so much for your lovely comment! Really happy that u liked the outfit :) xx

3. The Lady Jersey April 4, 2014 at 11:46 am #

Very good post my sweetie ;)
    Kisses <3

4. ediot April 6, 2014 at 3:11 pm #

nice outfit girl
    x

5. federicafila April 7, 2014 at 9:37 am #

Lovely look! :)
    THE WALKING FASHION
    THE WALKING FASHION ON FACEBOOK

6. sincerelyregan April 18, 2014 at 4:50 pm #

Just came across this post- love the outfit! Perfect for day and can even transition to night. Looks comfortable but well put together :) Great job! I look forward to hearing more from you.
    Check out my blog at http://www.sincerelyregan.wordpress.com

• thefashiongalsblog April 20, 2014 at 8:43 pm #

Thank u so much 😄 really happy that u liked my post!! Will definitely hear more from thefashiongals 😉 Stay tuned!!! xx Loukianna