First post of 2014 :)

13 Jan

Image

The fashiongals are officially back to work and we promise you more updates and outfits photos!😉

This is the outfit I chose for this very first post.

The shooting was set nearby to my office sometime between my lunch break and several appointments😜

I was wearing a dark grey vintage pencil skirt combined with a grey oversized angora sweater that I paired to my favourite Max Mara coat.

What are your thoughts about this look? :)

Have a great day and an absolutely fabulous 2014 :)

xx Loukianna

I was wearing:

Massimo Dutti oversized sweater

Michael Kors “Hamilton” black tote

MaxMara Weekend tie belt black coat

Tsakiris Mallas ankle boots

Ray-ban folding blue wayfarers

Kessaris 2014 charm necklace

About these ads

12 Responses to “First post of 2014 :)”

1. Spyros P. January 13, 2014 at 6:31 pm #

Well done LoukiAnna :)

2. Elena January 14, 2014 at 8:32 am #

Love this first 2014 look!!!!

3. Anne January 14, 2014 at 4:14 pm #

Such a classy skirt, also obsessed by the knit!

4. The Fashion Fraction January 14, 2014 at 8:23 pm #

very beautiful start

5. Cissy January 15, 2014 at 11:21 am #

I love your style! This look is just perfect. Will be visiting your blog again!

xx Cissy
    idreamofbunnies.com

• thefashiongalsblog January 15, 2014 at 5:07 pm #

Thank u so much Cissy for your kind comments :) Really glad to hear that!!PS. We have visited your blog & we must say that you’ve done a great job!!Really loved it!! :) xx Loukianna

6. Chrysanthi January 17, 2014 at 6:02 pm #

It was about time gals!!!L❤️VE this outfit, so elegant and classy!!!The pencil skirt is the ultimate 2014 piece and what a great way to incorporate it to this chic office look!!!You nailed it once again😉 I ‘m crazy in love with the bag too!!!love you xoxo

• thefashiongalsblog January 17, 2014 at 7:53 pm #

Thank u Chris for your really nice comments!!❤️Always a pleasure to read from you 😊Thank u once again for all your support!!Love u too xx Loukianna&Andriana